Ecommerce & Online Specialist
Location: New Zealand
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New Zealand we’re a team of over 60 based across NZ, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines, collaboratively hustling to make buying, selling and swapping crypto currency, fast, safe and easy for anyone. In fact, we’re probably one of NZ’s fasting growing, biggest businesses that no one has ever heard of.
With over 100,000 users and numbers doubling every 4 months, we’re rapidly expanding, and pride ourselves on seeking out diverse perspectives when it comes to imagining our future. We aren’t constrained by what’s been done in the past, we think about what’s possible and we achieve it as a team. Overall, we think we’re a pretty awesome team to be a part of who will always have your back!
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a proven ecommerce specialist who can take ownership and drive our ecommerce sales. this role would suit someone that is has a minimum of 3 years experience and a real passion for consumer ecommerce coupled with top notch skills in Google Analytics, Shopify, Adscale, EDM and social media management. This is an exciting and hands-on role and will involve close collaboration with cross-functional teams, including marketing services, customer support and social media, and external vendors to ensure the sites are optimised, generate traffic and provide the best user experience and ultimately drive sales.
To sum it up your role will involve:
- Manage, monitor, and improve the activity and performance of our ecommerce sites
- Take ownership of all our e-commerce activity at both the strategic planning and execution levels with the objective of increasing revenue and delivering best in class customer experiences
- Working with both internal and external teams to continue to improve the customer online experience
- Drive revenue from both paid, organic search and social media
- Own the forecast and budget for our D2C channels, with a focus on hitting sales targets and ensuring spend within budget. Assist the supply team to ensure good availability across the range
- Monitor and report on sales and other KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
- Manage the relationship with our performance marketing agency, ensuring campaigns deliver a good ROI
The skills you’ll bring:
- Hands-on experience using Shopify, Google Analytics or similar e-commerce tools and technologies
- A track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, and loyalty
- History of working in KPI-driven environments, including experience managing budgets and working to sales targets
- Good understanding of performance marketing and CRM
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills
- Ability to work at pace, multi-task and prioritise accordingly
- At least 3 years’ proven working experience in similar role
- Consumer goods experience is advantageous
- Undeniable drive and passion to be part of a high performance NZ brand and team culture that is global
Why not check out our website to take a look at how easy we’re making crypto for our customers. We’re still working on our careers page so unfortunately you won’t learn a heap about what it’s like to work for us there (just yet), but here’s a few of the things we think are really great:
- Work remotely from anywhere in NZ or join us in our shared space in Auckland- up to you!
- Competitive salary plus an annual and quarterly performance-based bonus.
- We’re remote but not removed- we pride ourselves on connecting socially and connecting no matter what the distance is.
- A team where everyone has a voice and a chance to impact how we succeed- when we say we’re collaborative and we’ll have your back we genuinely mean it.
Submit your CV and cover letter, sharing why you’d like to be part of the Easy Crypto team and we’ll be in touch.