Location: Bali, Indonesia
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New Zealand we’re a team of over 60 based across NZ, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines, collaboratively hustling to make buying, selling and swapping crypto currency, fast, safe and easy for anyone. In fact, we’re probably one of NZ’s fastest growing, biggest businesses that no one has ever heard of.
With over 100,000 users and numbers doubling every 4 months, we’re rapidly expanding, and pride ourselves on seeking out diverse perspectives when it comes to imagining our future. We aren’t constrained by what’s been done in the past, we think about what’s possible and we achieve it as a team. Overall, we think we’re a pretty awesome team to be a part of who will always have your back!
Who we’re looking for:
This role will be responsible for creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media for our platforms & channels. You will be responsible for conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, creating images and layouts by hand or using design software and testing graphics across various media.
To sum it up your role will involve:
- Study design briefs to determine requirements that will work best across our media channels
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements as agreed
- Prepare drafts and present ideas to your stakeholders to gain feedback to iterate your designs
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appealing colors and layouts for your designs
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback and iterate as required to create the final product
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
The skills you’ll bring:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work methodically and within agreed deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is advantageous
- Please submit your portfolio with your application
Why not check out our website to take a look at how easy we’re making crypto for our customers. We’re still working on our careers page so unfortunately you won’t learn a heap about what it’s like to work for us there (just yet), but here’s a few of the things we think are really great:
- Work remotely from anywhere in Bali or join us in our shared space in Bali – up to you!
- Competitive salary plus an annual and quarterly performance-based bonus.
- We’re remote but not removed- we pride ourselves on connecting socially and connecting no matter what the distance is.
- A team where everyone has a voice and a chance to impact how we succeed- when we say we’re collaborative and we’ll have your back we genuinely mean it.
Submit your CV and cover letter, sharing why you’d like to be part of the Easy Crypto team and we’ll be in touch.