Location: New Zealand, Australia
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New Zealand we’re a team of over 60 based across NZ, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines, collaboratively hustling to make buying, selling and swapping crypto currency, fast, safe and easy for anyone. In fact, we’re probably one of NZ’s fastest growing, biggest businesses that no one has ever heard of.
With over 100,000 users and numbers doubling every 4 months, we’re rapidly expanding, and pride ourselves on seeking out diverse perspectives when it comes to imagining our future. We aren’t constrained by what’s been done in the past, we think about what’s possible and we achieve it as a team. Overall, we think we’re a pretty awesome team to be a part of who will always have your back!
This role will be responsible for contributing to the overall technical direction of our platform. You will develop, build and maintain our services to improve performance and scalability. You will collaborate with other partners in your team to deliver solutions in line with the organisations direction.
To sum it up your role will involve:
- Build the tools, systems, and monitoring which enable development teams to sustainably deliver & maintain services at scale
- Contribute to our service and infrastructure strategy in order to grow our platform ecosystem, including developing innovative Web 3.0 infrastructure & tools
- Collaborate closely with your users, such as the development and customer teams, to deeply understand their requirements, and deliver solutions which fulfil them
- Be part of the on-call operational rotation which ensures uptime of four 9’s
- Work with technology such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Apache NiFi, Temporal, and more
The skills you’ll bring:
- Cloud native with extensive experience with a range of platforms, ideally with GCP, but AWS or Azure are great too
- You have innate problem solving skills and think about systems and infrastructure holistically
- Love to collaborate with other developers and business functions to impart your knowledge, and support them with their objectives
- High drive and the ability to adapt quickly
- Care deeply about improving peoples lives with the power of digital technology, especially blockchain, cryptocurrency, and web3.0
Why not check out our website to take a look at how easy we’re making crypto for our customers. We’re still working on our careers page so unfortunately you won’t learn a heap about what it’s like to work for us there (just yet), but here’s a few of the things we think are really great:
- Work remotely from anywhere in NZ or join us in our shared space in Auckland- up to you!
- Competitive salary plus an annual and quarterly performance-based bonus.
- We’re remote but not removed- we pride ourselves on connecting socially and connecting no matter what the distance is.
- A team where everyone has a voice and a chance to impact how we succeed- when we say we’re collaborative and we’ll have your back we genuinely mean it.
Submit your CV and cover letter, sharing why you’d like to be part of the Easy Crypto team and we’ll be in touch.