Location: New Zealand, Australia
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New Zealand we’re a team of over 60 based across NZ, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines, collaboratively hustling to make buying, selling and swapping crypto currency, fast, safe and easy for anyone. In fact, we’re probably one of NZ’s fastest growing, biggest businesses that no one has ever heard of.
With over 100,000 users and numbers doubling every 4 months, we’re rapidly expanding, and pride ourselves on seeking out diverse perspectives when it comes to imagining our future. We aren’t constrained by what’s been done in the past, we think about what’s possible and we achieve it as a team. Overall, we think we’re a pretty awesome team to be a part of who will always have your back!
Who we’re looking for:
This role will be responsible for delivering the sustainable design, development, and operation, of high-quality scalable software, through collaboration with function and product leadership and ensuring engineering best practice, which aligns with the rest of the organisation and the industry at large.
To sum it up your role will involve:
- Be responsible for delivering the sustainable design, development, and operation, of high-quality scalable services, regardless of language or stack
- Collaborate with function and product leadership to deliver a solid technology strategy, and ensure engineering best practice, which aligns with the rest of the organisation and the industry at large
- Be a technical leader within your field to initiate and deliver technical projects across the organisation
- Help grow a positive culture, focused on learning & collaboration, and support the development of both individuals and teams.
The skills you’ll bring:
- Oodles of experience working as a software engineer, and have seen it all, the good, the bad, and the strange
- High drive and the ability to adapt quickly
- Care deeply about improving peoples lives with the power of digital technology, especially blockchain, cryptocurrency, and web3.0
- You are as passionate about organisational agility and continuous innovation, as you are about delivering sustainable quality at scale. You excel at supporting teams with finding the balance between “YAGNI” and “oh, we really needed that”
- You live and breathe solid engineering practices such as continuous delivery, automated testing, and defensive programming
- You are experienced with cloud platforms (preferably GCP)
- You love to support others by sharing your knowledge and experience in order to help other engineers grow.
Why not check out our website to take a look at how easy we’re making crypto for our customers. We’re still working on our careers page so unfortunately you won’t learn a heap about what it’s like to work for us there (just yet), but here’s a few of the things we think are really great:
- Work remotely from anywhere in NZ or join us in our shared space in Auckland- up to you!
- Competitive salary plus an annual and quarterly performance-based bonus.
- We’re remote but not removed- we pride ourselves on connecting socially and connecting no matter what the distance is.
- A team where everyone has a voice and a chance to impact how we succeed- when we say we’re collaborative and we’ll have your back we genuinely mean it.
Submit your CV and cover letter, sharing why you’d like to be part of the Easy Crypto team and we’ll be in touch.