Senior Mobile App Developer
Location: New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Remote
We are on the journey to modernise our architecture and need your skills to scale our micro-services, PHP, and VueJS platform. In this role, you will be required to:
- Develop a state-of-the-art mobile application in Android and iOS.
- Effectively lead technical teams, and provide mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the end-to-end development and delivery of our mobile application including the architecture, design, and implementation.
- Work in cross-functional teams, across multiple platforms, to ensure that we are giving the best experience possible for our customers.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks and QA code.
- Work with large-scale, highly available, and resilient modern financial systems.
Naturally, you will enjoy working in a complex technical landscape and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Most importantly, you are a team player who is passionate about what you do and motivated by your desire to build a successful career within Easy Crypto.
- 8+ years in commercial apps development.
- Background in native mobile application development with a clear understanding of mobile apps architecture and design patterns.
- Proven passion for clean code and software craftsmanship.
- Strong UX design skills with a particular focus on native capabilities.
- A demonstrable portfolio of work.
- Expert knowledge in proven mobile app development frameworks.
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Experience in building high-performing and responsive user interfaces.
- Experience in microservices architecture and with RESTful web services.
- Experience in testing and documentation.
- Demonstrable previous experience leading a team.
- Experience in agile methodologies including Scrum, CI/CD, etc., and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Understanding of principles such as SOLID, DRY, WET.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex architectural and technical problems.
- A passion for teamwork with a proactive attitude.
- Outstanding collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for clean design and library-grade coding.
- Experience working with teams across different time zones.
- A passion and desire to contribute to high-impact projects in a fast-paced organisation.