Location: New Zealand, Australia
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New Zealand we’re a team of over 60 based across NZ, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines, collaboratively hustling to make buying, selling and swapping crypto currency, fast, safe and easy for anyone. In fact, we’re probably one of NZ’s fastest growing, biggest businesses that no one has ever heard of.
With over 100,000 users and numbers doubling every 4 months, we’re rapidly expanding, and pride ourselves on seeking out diverse perspectives when it comes to imagining our future. We aren’t constrained by what’s been done in the past, we think about what’s possible and we achieve it as a team. Overall, we think we’re a pretty awesome team to be a part of who will always have your back!
Who we’re looking for:
This role will be responsible for deeply understanding and conveying the needs, problems, and opportunities of both users & stakeholders to equip domain teams with evidence-based insights that will measurably shape the future of Easy Crypto products & services.
To sum it up your role will involve:
- Generate high-quality insights & requirements during discovery, design, development, and post-launch, to measure & influence continuous iterative improvement for major initiatives
- Advocate and mentor human centered design thinking & evidence-based research principles within the teams & functions of the business you collaborate with
- Masterfully apply appropriately scoped research & analysis methodologies to evaluate and explore the problems & opportunities that arise
- Synthesise & communicate complex research & data insights in succinct, persuasive, outcome-driven ways
- Be a leading contributor to a team’s decision making & prioritisation to ensure the best outcomes are harmoniously delivered to both customers and the business
The skills you’ll bring:
- Up to 5 years previous experience in using human centred design research to inform innovative solution & successfully measured iteration
- A deep research facilitation and collaboration toolkit that is always growing, including data analysis, user testing, interviews and workshops, journey mapping, usability analysis, and more
- A natural inquisitive and objective instinct – you know how to get to the bottom of “why?” and “how?”
- Superior communication, strong stakeholder management, documentation/presentation, and influencing skills
- Ability to bring others on the journey of collectively taking creative measured risks and experiments, no matter what their role
- A hunger for evidence-driven design with an extensive understanding of user behaviour and attitude
- Skilled in facilitating & reshaping research insights into design & engineering deliverables in collaboration with teams
- Ability to guide, mentor and grow your peers to develop team capability
Why not check out our website to take a look at how easy we’re making crypto for our customers. We’re still working on our careers page so unfortunately you won’t learn a heap about what it’s like to work for us there (just yet), but here’s a few of the things we think are really great:
- Work remotely from anywhere in NZ or join us in our shared space in Auckland- up to you!
- Competitive salary plus an annual and quarterly performance-based bonus.
- We’re remote but not removed- we pride ourselves on connecting socially and connecting no matter what the distance is.
- A team where everyone has a voice and a chance to impact how we succeed- when we say we’re collaborative and we’ll have your back we genuinely mean it.
Submit your CV and cover letter, sharing why you’d like to be part of the Easy Crypto team and we’ll be in touch.